March 24, 2011

Cutting Flowers

I love fresh flowers in my home. I would have vases full of fresh cut flowers in every room of my house if I could. My dream is to have rows and rows of cutting gardens behind my house ala Martha Stewart.

I'm not there yet, but I do have these beautiful daffodils that come up in my front bed every year in early spring. They only bloom for about one week so I always cut as many as I can and enjoy them while they last. They just say spring to me.



Do you have fresh flowers in your home on a regular basis? What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Oh those are SO pretty! Especially in that adorable vase. I love fresh flowers :) My favorite flower is the peony and when we moved in last spring, there were some blooming in our yard!! I was floored. Hopefully they come back this spring!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)