September 20, 2010

Fabulous Things Monday

Sorry that Monday is almost over and I am just posting this. This has been a super crazy week. I went a little overboard on Aubrey's first birthday party and I'm still recovering. At least I have leftover Sangria to help :)
Anyway, on to the fabulousness. It's a short one, because I have a lot of sleep to catch up on.

B. Toys are some of the cutest I've come across in a while. If you're tired of all the primary colored stuff, you will love these. They use sage greens, burnt oranges and purples for these creative toys. They make everything from musical instruments to bath toys. Aunt Celeste gave the Nugget this drum for his birthday and he LOVES it! Definitely one of his favorites. I actually really like it too and have found myself playing with those shaka-shaka eggs probably more than an adult should.
Check them out and in the mean time, here's a few pics of the nug playing with his drum.....

Those are drum sticks in his hand, but he's moving them so fast you can't even tell

Those eggs I mentioned. They are sort of addicting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)