April 25, 2011

Easter in Review

We started the weekend off with a little Easter cupcake baking.


The most amazing Coconut buttercream....yum....



The nugget enjoying his Easter breakfast on his new Easter plate.





He LOVED the magnadoodle the Easter Bunny brought him. And I love that he can draw without me worrying about him ingesting large amounts of crayon wax.


These little eggs candies were too cute and I couldn't resist snapping a few photos.



Then we headed to Grandmother's for lunch and egg dying!



I think Aubrey needs another year before he is really ready for the egg dying. He wasn't quite sure what to make of the whole thing.


On to the Easter egg hunt! He had a great time playing with the basket.


And throwing Easter grass everywhere..





Once he was sure he had made the biggest Easter grass mess ever, he was ready to go back inside.




And play some piano. This is his new favorite game at Grandmother's house. He thinks he is so cool sitting up on that bench.




I love to look at his little feet dangling while he plays.






Then we feasted on my chocolate cupcakes with coconut buttercream.


Best. Cupcakes. Ever.


If I do say so myself.









Hope you all had a fabulous Easter too!






In other news, this week my finished slipcover will be making it's reveal...finally!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)