November 02, 2011

confession time

You may or may not know that I really like to cook. And bake. And I do both quite frequently.
I always think about going all Pioneer Woman on you and posting recipes with step by step pictures.

But do you know why I don't??

{here comes the confession}

I am the messiest cook ever. 


I honestly wish I was more neat in the kitchen. I try all the time to be better about it, but I am rarely successful.


Some really tasty meals come from these messes though so I guess it's OK. :)

What about you? Are you neat and organized when you cook or does it look like a hurricane blew through your kitchen when your done?

I really hope I am not the only cook out there with this problem!

xo
Alima

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)