December 15, 2011

a christmas crafternoon

Last week we had a day of unsually beautiful, warm weather for December. I decided a little outdoor Christmas crafternoon was in order.


I found these little clay Christmas ornaments at Hobby Lobby and I knew the Grandparents would love a handpainted gift from the little man.


He went to town painting right away and loved every minute of it.


And I loved watching him explore and play in the paint.


He was having so much that when he ran out of ornaments he requested paper so he could keep painting.



I think I have created a little bit of an obsession. He now asks to paint on a daily basis.



Which works out perfect because months ago I bought him this Christmas gift at Ikea.


Can't wait for him to see it on Christmas morning!

xo,
alima

1 comment:

  1. hello, Alima,

    thats so sweet...:O)

    very cute


    Greatings send you Conny

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)