May 20, 2011

may etsy obsessions

I. love. Etsy.
Who doesn't?
 If you don't we can't be friends anymore. :)

There are too many things on etsy that I am coveting right now,  but here are a few of my favorites.

Headbands by kaceface.
I just ordered one of these (not exactly like the one below- I customized mine). It hasn't arrived yet, but so far she has been amazing to work with, super quick and very friendly. And you really can't beat her prices!



I love all things nautical. And I'm loving this bag by BeeHive Design. Perfect for summer.



I couldn't get over this pillow from Olive Handmade when I saw it. Doesn't go with my house, but so cute! It would make a fun gift!



I have a thing for owls. Not sure why, but they draw me in everytime. This one from Robin and Mould is so cute. I love the closed eyes and the little wings and feet.


And look at the back. LOVE.



Another sweet owl from g&g . If I had a girl this would be on it's way to my house right now. So sweet.



I've been on the hunt for vintage linens lately so this tea towel from Papa Totora caught my eye. It's hand block printed and has a vintage feel to me. 


Last, but not least are these prints from Fresh Line that I love. Great quotes, great graphics, great colors. I want all of them (and I don't mean just the three shown here)! :)


Do you love Etsy as much as me? What are your etsy obsessions lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)