May 09, 2011

Weekend Recap!

It was a great weekend!
It started off Friday afternoon when a package arrived from my Mom. 

Inside was this metal caddy of vases from Pottery Barn. 

And two antique creamers, which of course I will use as vases.

A beautiful antique linen and a cookbook were in the package as well (Sorry I didn't take pictures of those).

Later that evening another package arrived. My little man sent me my absolute favorite and the best chocolate on the planet from French Broad Chocolate in Asheville, NC.

Cocoa Nib brownies...delicious!!
via french broad chocolate

And a mixed collection of hazelnut truffles, maple truffles and dark chocolate sea salt caramels.

via French Broad Chocolate

via French Broad Chocolate

Saturday my husband gave me this shirt from Anthro.
via Anthropologie

We enjoyed an afternoon visiting the in-laws and then made it home just in time to make a few Mint Juleps and watch the Kentucky Derby!

I actually made Mint Julep Iced Tea. Super tasty. Will definitely make again.

Then more gifts! A Slatkin & Co Fresh Lemon Candle & an Anthro gift card!
via Anthropologie

Sunday morning we went to brunch. Eggs Benedict! yum!
(The outside of the restaurant had these cool oxidized metal walls)

We enjoyed the rest of the day relaxing and playing outside.
 And I had fun channeling Sarah and playing with clay!
{More on that later}
via A Beach Cottage

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)