August 15, 2011

a pair of thrifted chairs

As you know, I've been on the hunt for old chairs to go with the farmhouse table the husband is building me.
Last week, I ran in a new thrift store on my way to the gym. I only had about 10 minutes, so when I stumbled upon these at $35 for the pair I grabbed them and ran to the register.


I love pretty legs :)
Wonder who thought it was a good idea to cover the seat in that hideous, blue vinyl?


Oh and they were filthy too so I gave them a good washing when I got home.


I am in  the process of painting them white and recovering that lovely, blue seat :)
Be back to show you soon!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. hey! just got your comment. no, i don't have experience in typepad. sorry! Just Blogger and I'm trying to learn Wordpress. :) I'll be glad to help in any way I can! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)