November 21, 2011

happy thanksgiving week!

Sorry for the lack of blogging this past week. I have tons of blog posts swirling around in my mind, but life has been crazy with our business and we are leaving town tomorrow for Florida so I just haven't had a spare moment for editing photos and whatnot.

But I wanted to take a quick minute to wish you all a happy thanksgiving!

And in honor of turkey day, here are a few pictures of a turkey craft I made with the little man.




Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xo

1 comment:

  1. The cutest little turkeys i ever did see-

    Enjoy florida & IKEA honey...

    &

    Happy thanksgiving...have a wonderful family day...

    melissa xx

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)