April 18, 2011

Chalk Talk Mondays


I think it's good for the soul to dream.

Some days I dream of silly things like what my living room will look like when I finally finish my white slipcover and find the perfect thrifted coffee table to refinish.




Many days I dream of my 18 month old son and how he is growing and changing so quickly. What will he be like as he gets older? What will his hobbies be? What sports will he play? Will he like music? Will he like to cook?


Others days I dream of having more hours in the day to spend thrifting for old furniture, painting and refinishing those pieces and being able to take my time and enjoy the process.


What have you been dreaming of lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Comments, suggestions or just a simple hello are welcome! :)